Magic of Salem, Massachusetts
Looking for an exciting and unique way to bring people together for your next virtual event? Then we invite your group to experience the Magic of Salem Massachusetts!
In this live, interactive show you will participate in spooky magic and relive ghostly stories from Salem’s historic haunted past.
Some notable moments of Salem’s history include, the Salem Witch Trials of 1692, the first public demonstration of the telephone, performances by Harry Houdini, and being the main port of commerce in America during the country’s development. Stories such as these are brought to life by interactive magical entertainment.
Your host Anton James Andresen is the only person in history to be recognized as the Official Magician of Salem Massachusetts. He brings his 20+ years of experience astonishing audiences directly to your group for this special one of a kind performance.
In this professionally produced event everyone will be amazed through the computer screen as they participate in the impossible remotely. This is NOT a pre-recording. This is LIVE entertainment where the audience’s choices directly affect the outcome of the show!
So contact us today to bring the Magic of Salem direct to your group!
Run of Show – Virtual Magic Show ___________________________
The Set Up
- Participants should be logged into Zoom. Ideally with their cameras enabled, viewing in standard mode, and their microphones muted.
- A predetermined Zoom Meeting Room will be used.
- A representative from the client side will introduce the experience using a prewritten introduction we will provide.
- The virtual performance will last approximately 30-40 minutes based on audience interaction.
- Every segment of the performance is designed for maximum audience participation.
- Individuals will be selected to make choices such as choosing cards, colors, numbers etc and these choices will directly effect the outcome of the experiences.
- Group demonstrations will be conducted where every single person will be engaged
following along with our talent and experiencing the magic first hand.
The Wrap Up
- At the conclusion of the performance Anton can make any special mentions that the client requests.
- He will recognize the organization that has arranged for the experience and thank them for making it possible.
- He will then turn the Zoom Meeting back over to the client representative