Virtual Magic Show
Bring your team together with a ZOOM® MEETING virtual and interactive magic show! Your host is Anton James Andresen the only person in history to be recognized as the Official Magician of the city he was born in, Salem Massachusetts. He brings his 20+ years of experience astonishing audiences directly to your group.
Everyone will be amazed through the computer screen as they participate in the impossible remotely. This is NOT a pre-recording. This is LIVE entertainment where the audience’s choices directly affect the outcome of the show! Participants will get to choose playing cards, colors, numbers and more as the impossible happens. Demonstrations of mind reading, chosen objects appearing in impossible locations, and experiences where the whole group participates, will all happen virtually through the screen. You might even get to learn a trick or two that you can amaze your friends and family with.
This experience is professionally produced and can serve as a great way to enhance any virtual meeting. Imagine having a long day of sitting at the computer suddenly energized with a one of a kind live entertainment session or as a stand alone special event as a way to bring fun and excitement to your group. We can also use the opportunity to highlight any member of your group, your groups accomplishments or any other special announcements.
So contact us today to bring mind blowing entertainment coming to you live right through your screen!
Run of Show – Virtual Magic Show: ___________________________
The Set Up
● Participants should be logged into Zoom. Ideally with their cameras enabled, viewing in standard mode, and their microphones muted.
● A predetermined Zoom Meeting Room will be used.
● A representative from the client side will introduce the experience using a prewritten introduction we will provide.
● A brief sizzle video will introduce our talent and get everyone excited.
● The virtual performance will last approximately 30-40 minutes based on audience
● Every segment of the performance is designed for maximum audience participation.
● Individuals will be selected to make choices such as choosing cards, colors, numbers etc and these choices will directly effect the outcome of the experiences.
● Group demonstrations will be conducted where every single person will be engaged
following along with our talent and experiencing the magic first hand.
The Wrap Up
● At the conclusion of the performance our talent can make any special mentions that the client requests.
● The talent will recognize the organization that has arranged for the experience and thank them for making it possible.
● The talent will then turn the Zoom Meeting back over to the client representative.